This resource list is focused on assets that we have created at Quantellia; non-Quantellia DI resources can be found in the DI News, as below.
Other DI resource pages
- Decision Intelligence news curated by Dr. Lorien Pratt: Decision Intelligence News
- Getting started with Decision Intelligence resources list (this has some overlap with the list below)
Live Decision Models
- A simple covid decision simulator: warning this requires a fast computer
- Quantellia’s live model gallery
- A carbon tax model: Press “H” for controls
Dr. Pratt’s presentations on DI
- Dr. Pratt explains how she came to invent DI.
- Learn about what’s wrong about AI today and how DI addresses the gap as well as Dr. Pratt on running female majority female technical organization.
- Enjoy this wide ranging conversation about AI, DI, and more. Note that Erik Korem’s organization is actively implementing AI and DI with Quantellia’s help.
- Learn how large enterprise organizations are implementing DI.
- An introduction to DI webinar.
- Intro and demo on Di for the Tokyo Di interest group.
- Connects DI to crisis decision making.
- In this C-SPAN interview, Dr. Pratt connects DI to important social trends including an interactive climate agency model and explains the relationship of DI to non-rational reasoning.
- Dr. Pratt nerds out about DI.
- Dr. Pratt presents a view of the future of AI. As AI matures, DI is part of the story; Ai needs DI as a requirements methodology.
- Dr. Pratt comments on what’s real and what’s not in the latest developments in natural language processing.
- A comprehensive overview of the field of DI.
- Multiple perspectives on maximizing the benefits and avoiding the risks of DI and AI.
- DI co-inventor Mark Zargari explains how DI extends BI to help with more complex decisions
- Dr. Pratt’s blog regarding DI
- “Spurious Correlations” by Tyler Vigen